Thursday, May 01, 2008

Never Say Never

I'm usually not one to follow tagged memes; I already have more recipes, music quizzes and good luck charms than I know what to do with. But when El Hombre en Chicago tags you, you might want to take a second look.

The rules of the meme:

1. Pick up the nearest book
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and acknowledge who tagged you.

Well, part two of the fifth step was already applied; I'm tagging Random Esquire, TGI McFunsters, Hixx, Mario, and C.O.O.B.

Now, for the book. I closed my eyes and found Extra Nutty: Even More Letters From a Nut, by Ted L. Nancy.

"I will sit in your lobby for hours and talk like Carol Channing. And don't worry I sound just like her. 'Charles never touched me in 48 years of marriage.'"


Deep reading, I know.

No comments: