Saturday, January 10, 2004

Coffee Achiever Saturday

Yesterday went by in a flash and I took care of things I had been ignoring for a while. It went beyond just letting the apartment go to pot. I spent some time yesterday finalizing the lineup for next month's live reading at HotHouse. The one person I really want to work with is still playing phone tag with me, so I'm waiting on confirmation from him before we start the promotion in full- flyers, mailings, et al. I'll be picking up a video of the first show we produced from Mark today so we can submit it to Artbeat Chicago. Hey, it's worth a shot.

I'll be placing more details of the lineup up here when things are finalized. It is looking to be a great evening of storytellers and musicians. Hope to see people there. Now I've gotta finish brewing my morning espresso.

No comments: