Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Weekend


Finish Line
Originally uploaded by bridgeportseasoning.

Sadly, when this shot was taken I still had six miles to go to get home after the Boulevard Lakefront Tour. I figured I'd take the long way home and make it an even fifty.

Paying for it now, as well. I only got four hours of sleep the night before. My friends Jenny and Ed were married last night at the Cheney Mansion in Oak Park. Weddings, of course, bring together people you haven't seen in a while. I haven't seen one of my birthday twins since she moved to New Zealand to work for Peter Jackson. Middle Earth seems to be treating her well.

Additionally, a couple other friends are now expecting. Didn't hear from one on it formally, but I was allowed to feign surprise. Anyway, I'm beat.

No comments: