Thursday, January 04, 2007

It Should Be 30 Cubits by 90 Cubits

Tomorrow things settle into a level of normalcy, so I have at least one more beer to finish to catch up to the 365-Beer challenge. The details are on today's Chicagoist post and, being that I already committed to 52 beers in 52 weeks for the "Beer of the Week" series, decided on the modest goal of 100 different beers this year. 'Course, given that I'm constantly tasting beer and spirits, I should reach that total before spring. If I do, then I'll look at the 365 goal.

It's flooding outside. More specific, the rain water, thanks to the slow flow storm drains, is coming down so fast that puiddles are spilling over the cubs on my street and flooding lawns. It's a good night for curling under the comforter with a hot toddy and some Sam Cooke.

Actually, that's a great idea. Later.

No comments: