Monday, March 14, 2005

A Little Spring Cleaning...

I don't know who, if anyone reads this. I would say I don't care but sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised when old acquaintances I haven't seen in ages come up to me and say they frequent this page, like when I saw Steve Glabman Friday night setting up to film the Henry Grimes show at HotHouse.

So, I tidied the site up a bit. I left the layout the same for now, although I might change it soon. I've also added a lot of links and removed a couple that either haven't been up for a while or I haven't visited.

Finally, note the e-mail change. I'm not a big fan of having a comments section on the site. It tends to leave the space open for people who prefer to snark either in anonymity or the ubiquitous "guest" poster. In short, if you want to respond to me about something I wrote, you can contact me directly.

Hasta.

No comments: