Thursday, March 25, 2004

Mixed Blessings

Well, we're finally getting some balmy temperatures round these parts but the tradeoff is that they're coming with showers. It's been overcast the past two days with intermittent rainfall. I don't care, really. I finally got to open the windows and air this apartment out.

Otherwise, things have been uneventful. I've been busy doing nothing, actually. That sure as hell eats up a lot of time. You wake up at ten a.m., check your mail, and spend the morning reading the police report detailing Richard Simmons' arrest on assault charges and suddenly it's 2 p.m. Yup, it's hard work maintaining fair-to-middling.

My only other concern is that I just watched the Tori Amos episode of "Soundstage" and actually enjoyed it. I'm all conflicted and never was a cornflake girl, either.

No comments: