Saturday, January 28, 2006

Links For All Persuasions


You know, for somebody who makes a decent living and doesn't actually work much I have the biggest time management issues. That's why I haven't posted here in a while.

Anyhoo, I just finished reading this engaging three-part interview with original Guns 'N Roses Drummer Steven Adler over at Metal Sludge. Here's an excerpt of Adler defending turning tricks in West Hollywood at the tender age of thirteen:

"I’m not the only person who ever walked down the street and smoked a joint at 12, 13 years old, smoked a joint with someone and all of a sudden I’m getting a blow job from the guy."

He also says that he last smoked crack two months ago, that it tastes good, and that it makes you extremely horny. I'm not going to go out of my way to find out. I'll just take the word of a junkie burnout instead.

I tried to post photos about this next site last week but kept getting javascript errors, so instead I'll just say to go to www.leehotti.com right now. You won't be disappointed. Those are definitely Jersey/Yonkers Guidos; Bridgeport Guidos wouldn't dress like this.

Happy 4704!!

No comments: