Friday, December 17, 2004

Shooting For a Shade of Red on My Nose Somewhere Between Rudolph and W.C. Fields

I'm gearing up for this weekend's HotHouse Holiday Market. Wonderful gift ideas from forty-five vendors will be available for your purchasing pleasure. Get away from the Magnificent Mile and the malls and come over. I guarantee you'll find something for every hard-to-buy-for person on your gift lists. I'll be at the bar both days helping you to artificially enforce that holiday cheer with my unique mixing talents. We'll have sammitches for the famished, cool yule tunes from the junkie's tracks, and I'll be whipping up a giant pot of steaming hot glögg for your imbibing. We'll send you on your way into the night with a nose red enough to roast chestnuts.

11 a.m.- 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Hope to see you.

No comments: