Saturday, August 23, 2008

So What Did You Do This Summer?


Bertucci's Corner: Toasted Ravioli
Originally uploaded by bridgeportseasoning.

Just back from my monthly haircut from Adriana at Nancy's. The hair keeps getting shorter and I'm alright with that. It's easier to maintain, not to mention the fortune I'm saving in shampoo and conditioner.

I've been riding back and forth to work to the tune of an average 120 miles a week. I've lost some weight and the rest of what I'm carrying has shifted, between the biking and stretching, to where I no longer fit into some of my favorite shirts. So I treated myself to some new cycling jerseys.

For the first time in years I went to the procession of St. Rocco. I highly recommend the toasted ravioli from Bertucci's Corner on 24th and Princeton.

No comments: